Honors English 9
Rules and Expectations
1. Come to class prepared everyday. This means having your assignment, book, pen/pencil, etc. Bring to class what is needed for that day. You will not be permitted to go to your locker for these items once class begins.
2. Be on time for class. This means in the class when the bell rings. If you are late three (3) times a discipline referral will be sent to the office.
3. My desk is my space. Respect my space and I will respect yours. Do not crowd my desk.
4. At the end of the period,do notline up at the door. Wait for the bell to ring to get up from your seat.
5. Do not answer the phone unless asked.
or inappropriate comments to classmates or the teacher.
minutes of the class. However, if you should need to use the restroom, do so during individual work time. You must have your student planner in
order to leave the room, and then you will have to sign out.
10. Do not work on other assignments for other classes. I will take them and not return them.
11. Do not use the computers unless permission is granted.
12. No food or drink besides water will be allowed in the classroom.
For the rest of the year we will be together everyday except weekends. If everybody follows these rules, it will prove to be a pleasant place to spend time.
Violation of any of these rules will result in some type of repercussion including a class warning, phone call or email home, a discipline referral, conference with a principal, or ISS.
I understand the above rules and agree to abide to them throughout my classroom duration.
Signature _________________________________________________ Date ____________________