Name: Rachel A. MagaE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 610-779-3320 Ext: 3010Room #: Speech Room, Junior High, Guidance Wing
Degrees and Certifications:
Rachel Maga MA, CCC-SLP
Hi, I am Miss Maga! I am SO EXCITED to be returning to the Junior High School and Senior High School for the 2018-2019 school year. I received my Bachelor's in Communicative Sciences and Disorders and my Master's in Speech Pathology from West Chester University (golden ram for life). I am thankful to be working for this wonderful district long-term, and look forward to working with all of my speech students during this upcoming school year!
Some fun facts about me:
1) Co-founder of the Connections Club at the JHS.
2) I have a black lab mix named Salem. We enjoy sunny days, hiking, and car rides to Petco.
2) I volunteer with Mostly Muttz Rescue and love helping other rescue pups find their furevers.
3) I love traveling and have the goal of hiking state parks/national parks all over the US.
4) E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
5) I run on coffee, optimism, and an occasional good nap.
"By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others"