• Required Documents to Upload During Online Enrollment
    Please have the following Documents ready to upload from your Computer, Tablet or Smartphone to our Registration Website before beginning.

    1. Proof of Age - one (1) of the following documents:

    • Original Birth Certificate (with official raised seal) 
    • Passport or Visa

    2. Immunizations - one (1) of the following documents:

    • Official State Immunization form.
    • Written statement by a physician stating that the physical condition of the child warrants medical exemption from inoculations.
    • Written statement signed by parent/guardian that the child's religious denomination opposes tests and inoculations.

    3. Proof of Residency - at least one (1) document from EACH category (A and B) below:

    Category A

    • Deed indicating ownership of property within the school district
    • Current mortgage statement that provides property description
    • Settlement sheet that provides property description, and/or a property tax bill listing building and land containing the name(s) of the mortgagee(s)/property owner(s)
    • Lease or a notarized Landlord Affidavit that includes the property PIN number. The lease shall be current and must indicate the term of the lease, the address of the lease property, the name of the property owner, the name of the lessee, and a listing of tenants.

    Category B

    • Current Utility Bill
    • Current Property Tax Bill
    • Post Office Street Change Form with Parent/Guardian Names
    • Recent Paystub with Address
    • Current Bill or Receipt with Address

    4. Documents that may be required, but not as a condition of registration:

    School staff may ask for any of the following information, in addition to the required documentation, but will not require it as a condition of registration and will not delay a student's registration or attendance until such document(s) is/are provided.

    • Guardian Photo Identification: Must be Current and Valid
    • Custody Papers: Most current Custody Agreement on file with the Courthouse.

    In addition, a copy of the court order or custody agreement is required to be provided if the parents are separated or divorced and the enrolling parent is relying on the order or agreement as the basis for enrolling the child.

    Additional Forms (complete only when needed)

     Download Adobe Reader All forms are in Adobe Reader and can be filled out online, saved and printed.
    For best viewing and optimum functionality download the latest Adobe Reader for FREE- click on the logo to the left.