Every year at our annual user conference they get an exclusive look at the future of our platform presented by our Co-founder and VP of Product Ryan Hwang. His presentation is a chance for us at Schoology to showcase a little bit of what we've been working on, the most prominent needs we've been hearing from the community, and how we plan to move forward over the short term and the long term.
This year Ryan laid out our vision in four different categories—Evaluation and Grading, A Connected Ecosystem, Mobile Access, and Improved User Experience.
* To be clear, these announcements are NOT yet live and will most certainly be adjusted over time. Think of this as a vision of what we will work towards.
Here are the topics and announcements by time:
Evaluation and Grading (0:40)
- Enhanced Tests and Quizzes (2:18)
- Student Peer Review (4:38)
- Anonymous Grading (5:04)
- Objective Coverage (5:31)
Connecting the Ecosystem (6:27)
- Leading in Interoperability Via Open Standards (6:58)
- New Apps in Our App Center (8:35)
- Improved Resource Search (10:20)
- Improved SIS Apps (11:11)
- Automated Exports of CSV Files (12:21)
- Improved Integration with Existing Apps (13:14)
Keeping You Connected (14:30)
- Mobile Offline Access (15:05)
- More Efficient and Feature Rich Mobile Experience (16:35)
Improving the User Experience (17:52)
- Updated Document Viewing and Annotation (18:46)
- Tailored View of Home Page (19:27)