Welcome to the Owatin Creek Elementary APT!
The Owatin Creek Elementary APT (Association of Parents and Teachers) is a volunteer organization made up of parents, family members, and teachers of Owatin Creek Elementary School students. We are an organization which funds, organizes, and supports school related activities such as School Store, Memory Book, Holiday Parties, Fall Fun Day, Holiday Shoppe, Gingerbread Night, July in January, and Family Bingo Night. We also plan and fund Owatin Creek's educational student assemblies and help provide classroom materials and recess equipment when needed.
We are very fortunate to have many wonderful APT volunteers who generously give of their time, energy and ideas. Their involvement allows us to enhance each and every student's experience at Owatin Creek Elementary School.
Owatin Creek APT Executive Board and
Committee Chairs for 2020-2021
Co-President: Kristen Reinert Co-President: Kim Landis
Co-Vice President: Sylvia Vogel Co-Vice President: Bev Pergola
Secretary: Brittany Whiteman
Treasurer: Ashley Beck
Feel free to contact the APT with any comments or questions.
General Email: OCEAPT@yahoo.com
Treasurer Email: OCEAPTtreasurer@gmail.com
Submit Photos to Email: email@example.com
Upcoming APT events
9:15 -10:15AM, First Wednesday of every month during the school year the APT will meet.
UPDATE (8/31/20)- While in virtual learning, we will meet via Zoom at 7:00-8:00PM. Email OCEAPT@yahoo.com with your name, email address, child(ren)'s name(s) and grade(s) to receive the Zoom meeting link.
*All are welcome and encouraged to attend, highlights will be posted to our social media page, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more ways to get involved or with any questions.
- August 26, 2020 - Chalk the Walk @ HOME - email pictures to email@example.com
- August 27, 2020 - First Day of School pictures @ HOME - email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 2, 2020 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - email OCEAPT@yahoo.com for the Zoom Meeting Link
- September 2020 - KidStuff/SaveAround Books fundraiser (TBA)
- September 2020 - Exeter Spirit Week Event - dates/themes TBA
- October 7, 2020 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
- November 4, 2020 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
- December 2, 2020 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
- January 6, 2021 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
- February 3, 2021 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
- March 3, 2021 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
- April 7, 2021 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
- May 5, 2021 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
- June 2, 2021 - APT Meeting - 7:00-8:00PM - Zoom Meeting Link
APT Contributions to the School
∴ Classroom Enhancements
∴ Indoor Recess Gifts
∴ Specialists Supplies
∴ Nurse Supplies
∴ School Directory
∴ Field Trip Transportation
∴ School Store
∴ Holiday Parties
∴ Bingo Night
∴ Chalk the Walk/Meet the Teacher
∴ Back to School/Outdoor Movie Night
∴ Spirit Week
∴ Pumpkin Decorating Night
∴ Gingerbread Night
∴ Memory Book
∴ Play Day Shirts
∴ 4th Grade Finale
∴Battle of the Books Luncheon
∴ Teacher Luncheons
∴ Assist Teachers/Principal/Staff Where NeededVolunteer OpportunitiesEmail the APT if you are interested in volunteering for any of the APT events.
♦ Assist Principal, teachers, and staff with needs
♦ School Store
♦ Holiday Sing-Along
♦ Pumpkin Decorating Night
♦ Gingerbread Night
♦ Donation collection and delivery
♦ Holiday Parties
♦ Picture Day
♦ Play Day
♦ Turkey Trot
♦ Veterans Day
♦ Art Show Preparations
♦ Students Orientation Days
♦ Memory Book◊ KidStuff/SaveAround Books - More information to be released shortly◊ Square 1 Art (every other year)◊ Holiday Shoppe◊ Restaurant Spirit Days◊ Gertrude Hawk◊ Fun Run♥ Pajama Donations♥ Giving Tree (Winter coats, hats and mitten) Donations♥ Canned Goods Donations♥ College Scholarships to 2 Exeter High School Seniors♥ 100 Pennies Drive♥ Sock Drive♥ The Crayon Initiative♥ Marker Recycling Collection