Name: Ms. Laura DeLongE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 610-779-3320 ext. #3303Room #: 003"Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things" - Joe Paterno
Welcome to AlgebraMy name is Ms. DeLong and I teach Algebra 1 Honors. I am so excited that you will be apart of my class this year.To tell you a little about myself:
- I am a graduate of Penn State University with a BS degree in Secondary Education - Mathematics. My masters degree is in Curriculum and Instruction from Kutztown University.
- I grew up in Montgomery County and came to Exeter to student teach.
- I love teaching and spending time with family and friends. When I have some free time, I enjoy going to my families lake house near Lewes, Delaware. My families yearly June trip to the Northern portion of the Outer Banks, in North Carolina and spending time at Avalon, Stone Harbor and Ocean City, NJ.
- Another favorite place I love to travel to is Disney World. As you can see from the picture, Minnie is one of my favorites. I think I like it more as an adult than I did when I was a kid!
- I ran my first half marathon, February 27, 2011 at Disney World - The Princess Half Marathon and finished! (That was my goal) In 2012, I trained for two half marathons - California and Florida. January 29, I completed the Disneyland Tinkerbell Half Marathon. I shaved off 15 minutes from my first half time! I finished my third half marathon - the Princess Half Marathon in Disney World, February 26th. I also received a Disney Coast to Coast medal for completing a marathon on both coasts.
- Summer, 2013, I visited London and Paris. It was a great trip and my first time in Europe. I can't wait to go back!