Welcome To Our Online Student Registration Site
Please follow the steps below to Register your Student in the Exeter Township School District:
- Begin by submitting all your Registration Documents to our Registrar at 200 Elm Street, Reading, Pa 19606. Once the documents are received you will receive an email containing a link to our registration site.
- You can complete the Online Registration from your Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Please use all CAPITALS when filling out the forms.
- You will register by using the link sent to you, to complete a short form requesting an online account.*Please note that if your street address within our District boundaries does not exist in our database, you will receive a pop-up alerting you of an invalid address. Simply send an email providing your street address to: Address@exetersd.org and we will add the address so you may continue.*
- After creating your account, you will receive an automated email with your login information and instructions to register your child.
- The Census Form is the last part to complete. Please fill it out only for the last child you are enrolling, as the form will auto fill the other children for you.
After completing all six sections, you will have the opportunity to return to the SUMMARY PAGE and either:
- Register another child
- Review your information
- Save and Complete later
- Submit to the District
Once you submit the forms, you will not be able to make changes, so please review your information before submitting.
If you are unable to complete the Registration online, please contact our Central Registrar Kimberly Jamison at 610-779-0700 ext.1341, and request an appointment to enroll using one of our registration stations. *(Please refer to Registration Documents tab on the left for a list of Required Documents to bring with you to your appointment.)
**Please note the AGE Requirement for students entering Kindergarten for the 2018-19 School Year: Age 5 before September 1, 2018