ETSD Volunteer Policy
The Lorane APT encourages all parents to share their time and talents with our students. We appreciate all volunteers and hope you will consider signing up for an APT event this year. If you plan to volunteer at an APT event, help at school or chaperone a class fieldtrip, you must complete and submit all forms listed below to the Lorane main office prior to the event. There are no exceptions. More information regarding clearances can be found on the ETSD website at: https://www.exeter.k12.pa.us/Page/7553.
- ETSD Volunteer Application Form
- PDE 6004 – Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Volunteer Policy 916 Acknowledgment Form
- Act 34, PA Criminal History Clearance (Print Certificate)
- Child Abuse History Certification (Select mail and email option to receive certificate.)
- If you have lived outside of Pennsylvania in the last 10 years, FBI Fingerprints are required. Visit https://uenroll.identogo.com and use the code “1KG6XN” to register.
- Copy of your driver’s license
Once your clearances are complete and submitted to the school office, they are valid for FIVE years.
In addition to the required paperwork, volunteers must have their driver’s license scanned into the school’s RAPTOR system. Licenses do not need to be rescanned every year unless your personal information has changed.
Please address any questions about volunteering to LoraneAPTSecretary@gmail.com.