Mission Statement, Vision, and Shared Values
Mission Statement -
Empowering every student to become a lifelong learner who is a responsible, productive and engaged citizen with the global community
Inspiring and preparing today's learners for tomorrow's opportunities.
Shared Values -
We believe that:
1. Given time, quality instruction, and access to the appropriate resources to meet individual needs, all students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and at varying rates.
- Learning Requires:
- Appropriate resources.
- A safe learning environment that encourages learning from mistakes.
- Frequent feedback.
- Real-Life experiences.
2. Education is a shared responsibility, dependent upon strong alliances, open communication, and collaboration among students, school personnel, parents/guardians, and the greater Exeter Community.
3. Educators are models of lifelong learning and our teaching reflects current research in learning theory and pedagogy.
4. We are all accountable for student learning, and for fostering the development of personal responsibility in students.
5. Our schools are inclusive learning communities where students are provided a safe environment and all members demonstrate respect, tolerance, empathy, and resilience.
6. Our schools are a vital part of the community. Our citizens should feel proud of our school system and valued for their contributions to the education of our youth.
7. Our curriculum should reflect the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to prepare our students for success in life after graduation.The state of Pennsylvania believes that regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or identity, or religion, everyone has the right to be treated fairly and feel safe in our schools. Please view the below video from the Governor's Office....