Create a postcard from an ancient civilization on an indexcard.
On theFront, you must include:
1. “Greetings From” and choose an ancientcivilization we have talked about in class: Mesopotamia, Egypt, Phoenicia,Hebrews, Assyrians, Chaldeans, or Persians.
2. An image of a contribution or landmark from thearea you chose
Ex.“Greetings from Egypt” with drawings of pyramids/mummies
3. The image must be colored
On theBack, you must include:
1. Address it to someone (Dear Mom)
2. Write a short description of what is pictured onthe front. Explain its uses or importance, and how it is used today (if itstill is). This must be 5 – 7 sentences.
3. Close the message with your name – please printneatly.
Postcard Drawing 3 ______
ColoredNeatly 2 ______
Descriptionon back 5 ______
TotalPoints 10 _______
The ABCs of Unit 3
Write a short, informative paragraph about a unit 3 term that begins with, or contains that letter. Use the top half of the page to illustrate your alphabet letter and term, and the bottom half to explain it. Your explanation must be 5 – 7 complete sentences. Make sure you state the civilization that you are pulling the term from in your explanation.
N is for Navigation
(short, informative paragraph)
The term is found in chapters 6 and 7 in the text.
- The paragraph fully explains the term and its importance
The illustration displays effort, neatness, and color