WELCOME TO OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION SITE
Please HAVE ALL required documentation ready prior to registration.
Please click the information link below to see which documents are required to begin the registration process.
(Please be aware that ANY delay in providing required documentation can be a delay in registration.)
ELEMENTARY AND JUNIOR HIGH STUDENTS
District Enrollment- New Students (Grades K-8)
Please have ALL Registration Documents ready and reserve an appointment slot below:
Please select the appointment below that best suits your situation and needs:
- 15 Minute Registration Appointment - Click Here
(Most Common Appointment)
- 30 Minute Registration Appointment - Click Here
(Needed if your name is not on your paperwork to prove residency or if you reside with a family member or friend).
- 1 hour Registration Appointment - Click Here
(Needed if you do not have access to a laptop/smartphone/tablet and need guidance with the Skyward Program).
Any questions or concerns please call Jessica Smith at 610-779-0700 Ext 1341.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
District Enrollment- New Students (9-12)
To register a High School student please contact Mrs. Laurie Zieber at 610-779-3060 x2136. She will register your high school student as well as any other younger children you may have to register.
*An email will be sent with the link to register your child/children through the Skyward Enrollment Portal once an appointment time is scheduled.*
Information regarding Skyward Enrollment Portal
*Please note that if your street address within our District boundaries does not exist in our database when completing the Skyward Application please email: Address@exetersd.org for the address to be added so you may continue.*
1. The Skyward Enrollment link sent via Email will have you create an account through their system.
2. Please fill out all sections in Skyward thoroughly and please use ALL CAPITALIZATION when inputting the information.
3. After creating your account, you will receive an automated email with your login information and instructions to register your child.
4. The Census Form is the last part to complete. Please fill it out only for the last child you are enrolling, as the form will auto fill your other children.
5. After completing all six sections in Skyward, you will have the opportunity to return to the SUMMARY PAGE and either:
- Register another child
- Review your information
- Save and Complete later
- Submit to the District
*ATTENTION: Even if all information is submitted through Skyward this DOES NOT mean that your child is now enrolled into the District. Submitting the application into Skyward only means that the enrollment is PENDING upon approval of required documentation.
ATTENTION: Please keep in mind that once you submit the forms, you WILL NOT be able to make changes, so please review your information before submitting.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process or questions regarding Skyward Please Contact Jessica Smith at 610-779-0700 Ext 1341, or by email at Jrsmith@ExeterSD.org.
If the Parent/Guardian does not have access to a computer/smartphone/tablet or a local Library, a 1 hour appointment time may be requested to complete the Skyward Application using one of our registration stations in the Administration Building. This can be scheduled HERE through the appointment calendar.