Dual Enrollment Program
Exeter Township Senior High School has a dual enrollment agreement with Reading Area Community College enabling students to earn college credit for classes they take at ETHS. RACC Dual Enrollment Video - this 2 minute video provides a quick overview.
Particulars about the program include:
- DUAL ENROLLMENT – participating students will receive credit from both ETHS and RACC.
- DUAL ENROLLMENT COURSES – Fall 2020
RACC Course/Section #’s
(H) Fine Arts I
(H) Design Studio
(H) Fine Arts II
Honors Probability and Statistics
CHE-150-1502 & CHE-155-3502
*Chemistry I & II
Accelerated & AP Chemistry
BIO-150-1512 & BIO-155-3512
*Biology I & II
Accelerated & AP Biology
AP Language & Composition
Honors/Accelerated Calculus – Mr. Walsh
Honors Calculus – Mrs. Wegman
HIS-110-1513 & HIS- 115-1513
(students may take 1 or both courses)
US History I & II
3 or 6
AP US History
PHY-240-1502 & PHY-245-3502
*Physics I & II
AP Physics I & AP Physics II
*Students taking Biology, Chemistry or Physics for dual enrollment must register for both I and II by the fall deadline
- APPLICATION PROCESS –
- RACC ONLINE DUAL ENROLLMENT APPLICATION – Only NEW Dual Enrollment students need to complete. Be sure to complete application and wait for “confirmation page.”
- RACC ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION – Sign in using a google account. Register for FALL classes only, unless taking Biology, Chemistry or Physics. Provide parent email and counselor email (Mrs. Andrea Freese – email@example.com)
- Please alert your parent/guardian to expect an email from RACC to confirm your course registration.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE – 3:00 PM on Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
Students must complete the application and registration process by 9/30/20. Parent confirmation is also required by 9/30/20.
- 2020-2021 RACC TUITION (fees are waived) –
$297.00 (3-Credit Course)
$396.00 (4-Credit Course)
Do not include payment with your registration. You will receive a bill directly from RACC. Fall semester bills will be due on November 1, 2020.
- SCHOLARSHIPS - A limited number of scholarships are available for the fall 2020 semester to help fund motivated students who may not have the financial resources to participate in the Dual Enrollment Program. Scholarship Applications should be emailed to Mrs. Freese by 9/30/20. Students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- TRANSFERABILITY – Since these courses would be traditional college freshman selections, the transferability factor is extremely high. Students should contact the registrar’s office of colleges they plan to make application to in order to confirm that the transfer credits will be accepted. Students should also be aware that some colleges may not give credit to courses that are used to fulfill high school graduation requirements. In addition, typically a grade of “C” (70%) or higher is required to transfer credits. It is the student’s responsibility to verify the transfer credit policy at the college that they wish to attend to find out how dual enrollment credits will be accepted.
- DUAL ENROLLMENT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - This document will provide the answers to many questions you may have regarding dual enrollment.
- Please Note: Once a student has registered for a course, should he/she decide to withdraw from the course, he/she must see Mrs. Freese immediately to complete a withdrawal form. Please be advised student may be responsible for the full tuition for that course depending upon the date that RACC receives notice of the intended withdrawal.
- Contact Mrs. Freese at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-779-3060 x 2134
- Join a Dual Enrollment Q & A Session with RACC. Sessions will be offered from 12PM to 1PM on the following dates: 9/10, 9/17, 9/24 and 10/1.
- Contact Kristen Marcinko, Asst. Director of Community & Academic Partnerships, RACC, email@example.com, 610-372-4721 x5127
- Contact Jodi Corbett, Associate VP of Community and Academic Partnerships, RACC, firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-607-6219
RACC Campus Portal Guide for 1st Time Users - Once your account is set up, you can confirm your registration, review your academic history and request a transcript.