How to Enroll in Exeter Cyber Academy
Enrollment Process and Requirements:
Students enrolled in ECA are Exeter Township School District students and will want to complete the steps listed below. These steps will ensure the program is meeting each student's needs.
Steps to enroll:
- Contact your student's appropriate school counselor and notify him or her of your student's interest to enroll in the Exeter Cyber Academy. Contact information for school counselors can be found below:
- Senior High (Gr. 9-12): https://www.exeter.k12.pa.us/Page/1660
- Junior High (Gr. 7-8): https://www.exeter.k12.pa.us/Page/10007
- Reiffton (Gr. 5-6):
- Elementary (Gr. K-4):
- Complete the Exeter Cyber Academy Application and share the completed form with your counselor. For students not currently enrolled in Exeter, you will want to supply the additional required information requested on the form. If there are any questions, please contact your counselor.
- Meet with a school counselor and/or ECA Administrator to accept your enroll accept your enrollment offer and complete course selection. Select here to review the 7-12 ECA course list for 21-22. (Note...Not all classes are offered at all times).
- Attend ECA Orientation where you will obtain your computer, educational materials and log in to the online learning system for the first time.
If you have additional questions or are unable to reach a school counselor about the Exeter Cyber Academy, please contact Dan Wilchek, Instructional Technology Specialist for Virtual Learning, at email@example.com or 610-898-9550.