Welcome to the Lorane Elementary APT!
The Lorane APT (Association of Parents and Teachers) is a volunteer organization made up of parents, family members, and teachers of Lorane Elementary School. The purpose of the APT is to maintain a working relationship between the school and home. We work hard to develop close connections between Lorane teachers, students, and parents. We strive to enhance the educational experience by supporting academic and enrichment activities. Our goal is to improve the environment at our school by providing volunteers and financial support.
We are anticipating another successful school year for 2019-20. We invite you to become an active member of the APT and Lorane community. We strongly encourage family and teacher involvement as there are many volunteer opportunities available.
The APT hosts a variety of school events, some of which are fundraising opportunities and some of which are enrichment for our students and Lorane families. All profits made during APT events are directly returned to the APT budget for use in future programs.
The list below shows events scheduled at Lorane this school year:
- Family Game Night
- Halloween Classroom Parties
- Halloween Dance
- Escape Room
- Gingerbread Night
- Winter Wonderland & Holiday Shopping
- Book Bingo
- Valentine’s Day Classroom Parties
- Family Skating Night
- Family Movie Night
- Family Fun Day
- Near & Dear Dance
- Lip Sync Battle
Click here for a complete APT Event Schedule for the 2019-20 school year.
The APT will once again coordinate the school yearbook, spirit wear sales, school store, and spirit days. We will also continue to provide funding for the following activities:
- Two school assemblies
- Scholastic readers for all grades
- Field trip transportation for all grades
- Fourth grade finale celebration
- Play day shirts for all students and staff
- Good citizenship award certificates and medals
- 4th grade battle of the books prizes and celebratory lunch
- One Book – One School
- 2 - $500 scholarships for graduating seniors of ETSD who attended Lorane
- Spirit stick program
Contact us at: LoraneAPT@gmail.com
Follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/LoraneAPT