Welcome to the Exeter High School Eagles Alumni Web Site.
We are beginning to gather updated information from our ETSD Alumni. Please take a moment to complete the following online form, Alumni Update Form
. THIS IS NOT A MEMBERSHIP IN THE NEW EXETER HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION.
If you are in a class which has had difficulty in organizing a reunion and would like to combine with another class for a reunion contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
to have your request placed on this site.
The Exeter High School Eagles Alumni Association
Membership in the Association is open to all Exeter High School graduates and lifetime dues are $10. Each year 20 percent of money raised from membership dues and fundraising is given out in scholarships to graduating seniors. One hundred percent of all donations from individuals, businesses or groups specifically designated for scholarships is also awarded.
Association dues will be deposited in a general fund and all funds, except those used for member mailings, will be used for an Alumni Association Scholarship Fund. Your support of the association is necessary for it to be a success.
We are now certfiied by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax exempt organization. Contributions are tax deductible.
All dues paying members are invited to attend any monthly meeting of the Alumni Association as well as the annual meeting of the Alumni Assocation, held the first Thursday of every September.
Aims and Objectives of the Association
- Promote the support of alumni, graduating students, staff, friends, and the community.
- Foster fellowship among the members for friendship and networking to re-establish a close relationship among the members.
- Reconnect the graduates of Exeter High School and support the development of the Exeter Township School District for generations of new students.
- Initiate and encourage projects which would benefit the students of the Exeter Township School District.
- Establish a scholarship fund to enable future graduates to continue their academic careers.
Any dues paying member may submit material or information to the web masters for placement of suitable material on the site.
How to become a member
Please print out the application form Download Here
, and mail it per instructions along with your check. Your payment is recognized as a tax free contribution and you will receive an e mail receipt for tax purposes.Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place information on the website? Click on the symbol for the web master. Type in your request and include your email address and phone number. The web master will be responsible for approving all requests.
- How do I establish contact with a classmate that I have not had contact with for many years? Click on the web master symbol and indicate the person you would like to contact. Please include your e mail or phone information The web master will then, as long as we have the information in our data base, contact that person, and if they choose to resume contact, provide them with your e mail or phone information.
1956 - Gary DeAcosta
1958 - Jane Koch Ahrens
1963 - Ken Levan
1964 - Bob Rivers
1965 - Sandra Nolf Gerhart
Nancy Britton Hart
1966 - Julie Maurer Huckleberry -
Brenda Rentschler Bechtel
1967 - Cynthia Formiconi Kohl
1968 - Gail Endy Row
1969 - Linda Heilman Bossler
Ellen Herman Azrael
1972 - Kaarin Bishop Reinecker
1973 - Craig Breneiser
1977 - Karen Bender Wolf
1978 - Debra Richards Powell
1979 - Nancy Formiconi Weidner
1981 - Lee Padovani Bukowski
- Lisa Clauser Sokoloff
1989 - Lance Hettinger
1992 - Jennifer Bossler
1995 - Megan Kennedy Shire
1998 - Stevi Tomaszewski Doran -
Anne Bossler Matesic
2001 - T. J. Huckleberry
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO SERVE ON THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE. WE MEET ONCE A MONTH
President - Larry Houp
1st Vice President - Cindy Formiconi Kohl
2nd Vice President - Brad Kissam
Secretary - Dawn Mohn
Treasurer/ Historian - Julie Maurer Huckleberry
Publicity - Diane Arndt Benner
Comptroller - Bob Brizek
Other Active Committee Members
Gary DeAcosta - Richard Houck - Matt Goldstan - Clarence Swoyer -