Web address: www.scholastic.com/bookclubs
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Now it's easier than ever to find the right books for your child - and help us earn FREE books for our school library at the same time!
With secure online ordering from Scholastic Book Clubs, you can choose from a much wider selection of books than in the printed flyer. Plus, you can send your orders directly to me online and use your credit card.
Best of all, our library earns a FREE book every time an order is placed online.
It's so simple and convenient! Here's how it works:
• SIGN UP at www.scholastic.com/bookclubs. On the parent page, click the "Don't have a User Name and Password?" link, then register for your own username and password. When prompted, enter the one-time class activation code shown above. This code ensures that your order is sent to me.
• SELECT the books you'd like to order from over 500 titles available online...and take advantage of online-only specials and discounts.
• SEND your order to me online by the due date. Books will be delivered to students in library class.
You can still order using the form from the printed flyer, of course! If you choose this method, I ask that you do the following to make the ordering process run smoothly:
· If the order comes from a CLICK! catalog, please send a check made out to “Scholastic Inc.” in to school.
2. If you are ordering from multiple catalogs, please send in a check specific to each order.
Finally, ordering a book for your child for a birthday, for a holiday, or for a reward is a great idea! If you choose to do this and would like to keep it a surprise for your child, please get in contact with me. I am more than willing to make arrangements to get the items to you without your child knowing.
Miss Lindsay Stilwell
(610) 779- 7640 ext. 7119